First open beta release of WiiControll
- Note: Incompatible with WJoy v0.7.1 with the reason being that it assumes 28 buttons when there are only 26. It should work with WJoy versions 0.7 and earlier, though it has only been tested with 0.6 and 0.7.
- Built with Processing 1.5.1
- Features include the support of multiple Wiimotes, intuitive key assignment, and the saving of settings in a text file.
- Keys may be assigned to the Wiimote and Nunchuk, though assignments to the joystick requires the editing of the "settings.txt" file.
- "JS.Mode" needs to be set to 1, 4 or 8, depending on the desired number of directions to use. Typically, 4 should be used to send two keystrokes on diagonals, though I have allowed 8. A "JS.Mode" of 1 was intended to allow the use of the joystick as a mouse, though this does not work.